Try our exclusive line of FAB injection marinades...
1. Holding the end of the string in your right hand, run the string under the roast.
2. Bring the string down across the top of roast and transfer the bottom string to your right hand.
3. Holding both strings in your right hand, reach under the bottom string and grasp the top string between your thumb and first two fingers.
4. Bring the top string down and under the bottom string, at the same time twist your left hand around to form a loop in the string.
5. Put the end of the string through the loop, forming a slip knot.
6. Clinch the knot up tight.
7. Then to hold the knot in place, form another loop around the thumb and forefinger of your left hand, grasp the end of the string and pull it through.
Copyright © 1996-2010 - The Ames Company - All
Rights Reserved - AmesPhos is a trademark of The Ames Company, Inc.